PSG saw heavy this summer, OM have already decided for Tavares, Deacon takes the door, MU dreams of Kane, Bouhazama resigns from Angers… Here is the Top 5 of the last big transfer window files of the week. Also discover the Telegram (Site notre blog d’information) Transfer, to evaluate nothing of the news of recent days.
Victor Osimhen, an option for PSG?
To follow the transfers as closely as possible, Maxi(Site notre bureau spécialisé) offers you every Saturday the Journal of Transfers of the week with a complete update on the latest transfer information. Even outside the transfer window, the clubs are busy!
For more information on transfers, don’t forget to read the news of the day and the news articles, complementary to the JdT.
The TOP 5 files of the week that should not be missed
1. The PSG vice of the very heavy this t
Unsurprisingly, Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser Luis Campos is already preparing for the summer transfer window. The Portuguese will still have to deal with the limits of financial fair play which, according to L’Equipe, should allow him an envelope of 80 million euros, not counting any sales. And the more you central defender Milan Skriniar, who will arrive free from Inter Milan, the objective would be to enforce all lines. The sports daily evokes young people in post-training, but also players with more experience.
In the central hinge, for example, the name of the Spaniard from Villarreal Pau Torres is mentioned. Dj number in recent months, the tracks leading to the talents of PSV Eindhoven Ibrahim Sangar and Mnchengladbach Manu Kon reappear in the midfield. Just like the Bernardo Silva files, which Manchester City could let slip, and Rayan Cherki which Lyon retained this winter. Finally, Campo is trying to convince Napoli striker Victor Osimhen. The leader, who had attracted the Nigerian from Lille, would have recently met his agent. He is active in the game for fellow Benfica player Gonalo Ramos.
2. OM have already decided for Tavares
Particularly irregular this season, left-back Nuno Tavares, on loan from Arsenal, divided Olympique de Marseille. Cd without option to buy, the Portuguese should not register in the long term at the be of the club phocen, according to information from the regional daily La Provence this Thursday.
Indeed, OM believe that the Gunners will not consider a second loan from the former Benfica player, who should rather be definitively pushed towards the next exit by the English curie. And for his part, the vice-champion of France in title to reject categories that idea. The future of Tavares should therefore be written far from La Canebire.
3. Deacon takes the door! (official)
Unsurprisingly, the French (Site notre blog d’information) Federation decided on Thursday to put an end to the adventure of Corinne Deacon at the head of the French women’s team. Weakened by the slingshot of several executives, the tricolor technician obviously had too great a fracture with her group.
Composed of four members of the Comex (Laura Georges, Aline Riera, Jean-Michel Aulas and Marc Keller), this commission has delivered its conclusions and put forward its recommendations. The numerous hearings conducted have made it possible to establish the observation of a very significant divide with executive players and to highlight a discrepancy with the requirements of the very high level. This fracture has reached a point of no return which harms the interests of the election. If the FFF recognizes the involvement and the seriousness of Corinne Deacon and her staff in the exercise of their mission, it appears that the dysfunctions observed seem, in this context, irreversible. In view of these elements, he decided to put an end to the mission of Corinne Deacon, the head of the French women’s team.can we read in a press release.
From now on, a working group to be set up in order to choose a successor for him on the blue bench as the 2023 World Cup approaches.
4. United believe in their chances for Kane
Manchester United represents hope in the case of Harry Kane! While Bayern Munich seemed, for a time, better placed to welcome the Tottenham striker in the event of departure, the Red Devils thought they could once again draw their pin from the game next summer, according to The Sun. Sportingly, the Mancunians are already convinced that if the Spurs, current 4th in the Premier League, go down in the standings and will miss the next Champions League, as the star demands and leaves to finally have his chances of filling a desperately empty trophy cabinet.
Convinced of being better off financially than a club like Bayern, the residents of Old Trafford would be ready to pay a fortune for Kane. While considering that the London club has lowered the price, estimated at around 100 million euros, of the Briton, whose contract runs until June 2024, in the event of a disappointing end to the season. To be continued…
5. Faced with the controversy, Bouhazama resigns from Angers (official)
It was expected, it is now official: Abdel Bouhazama is no longer the coach of SCO Angers. Name coach of the Angevin team last November after the layoff of Grad Baticle, the technician chose to leave his post. A decision which comes after a heavy defeat against Montpellier (0-5), then, and the revelation of his political talk before this meeting.
The management of Angers SCO takes note of Abdel Bouhazama’s decision to leave the functions which were his until then. His wish was announced this Tuesday, March 7 to the players and the staff during a meeting. For the sake of transparency, Angers SCO specifies that this eventuality has been imagined by Abdel Bouhazama for several days and that the decision as to his withdrawal from the first team to think by interest during the end of February after several disappointments on a sporting level. In addition, a controversy arose on Monday after remarks, taken out of context, made during the pre-game chat, leaked to the local and national press. Faced with media pressure and to preserve the club’s image and locker room security, Abdel Bouhazama announced to President Sad Chabane that he had decided to leave his position as coach of the professional team.the SCO said in a statement.
Telegram (Site notre blog d’information) Transfer – updated on Saturday March 11 12:00.
It’s official :
– The Guardian Yehvann Diouf to extend Reims until June 2027.
– Lorient midfielder Tho Le Bris to be extended until June 2027.
– Bruges landed Scott Parker from his coaching position.
– Central defender Toby Alderweireld a prize for an international retreat with Belgium.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe a reassuring report on its future.
– Fragilis, Paris Saint-Germain coach Christophe Galtier has a future linked to that of the sports adviser Luis Camposvisible not threatened.
– Paris Saint-Germain striker Neymar does not intend to move next summer.
– Olympique de Marseille already have discussions with the striker Alexis Sanchez for his future.
– On loan from Olympique de Marseille with a fixed purchase option of €9 million, the center-forward Arkadiusz Milik Push to stay Juventus Turin.
– The middle of Charleroi Adam Zorgan confirmation of contacts with Olympique Lyonnais.
– OGC Nice appreciates the Arsenal winger Reiss Nelson.
– Angers thinks the entrepreneur Jean-Marc Furlanfree.
– The midfield Ibrahim Amadou especially letting go of Angers for Shanghai Shenhua.
– Bayern Munich does not plan to exercise the option, fixed at €70m, for the lateral right Joao Canceloon loan from Manchester City.
– Manchester City centre-back Aymeric Laporte flirt with FC Barcelona.
– Manchester City received €65m to sell the attacking midfielder Bernardo Silva.
– FC Barcelona coach xavier buried the vagueness on its future.
– FC Barcelona wants to keep the midfielder Sergio Busquetsat the end of the contract next June.
– At the end of the contract next June, the Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric could join Al-Nassr.
– The winger Eden Hazard does not intend to leave Real Madrid.
– Tottenham coach Antonio Conteout of contract next June, has an uncertain future.
– Free, the coach Maurice Pochettino it works for the rematch of Tottenham.
– To stay Juventus Turin, the midfielder Adrien Rabiotout of contract, wants to play in the Champions League.
– At the end of the contract, the winger Angel Di Maria Should continue Juventus Turin.
– Newcastle to price mid share Bruno Guimaraes €110 million.
– Napoli striker Victor Osimhen Admit his dream of flying in the Premier League.
– Inter Milan thinks of relaunching the West Ham striker Gianluca Scamacca.
– To retain the middle Jude BellinghamDortmund is ready for an XXL financial effort.
– At the end of the contract, the striker Marco Reus espre extender Dortmund.
– Betis Sville have dismissed the possibility of recruiting the attacking midfielder iscoalways free.
See you next Saturday for a new JdT of the week!